Saturday 5 February 2011

...so what are you going to do about it then?


Those words have been rolling around in my head lately "...so, what are you going to do about it then?"

You know when you come across a frustration, or an issue that really has you stumped?  I found myself with one of those lately.  Nothing huge or life threatening, just one of those annoyances that leave you thinking "I wish someone would do something about it"

That's when that question has come up.  What am I going to do?
It's so easy to look at issues and wish someone would provide the answer.  
That’s how things go unsolved.

Walking past a piece of litter and tutting doesn’t make our environment lovely.
Noticing someone standing on their own & being annoyed that no-one is talking to them doesn’t help them get connected.
Hoping that someone will write us a cheque to solve our debt problems doesn’t take us out of debt.

When we take personal responsibility to do something about those situations that frustrate us, that’s when we change the world, person by person, situation by situation.
It starts with us.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blod Dee well done :-) Just what I needed to hear! Xx

    ReplyDelete